Supporting creative leaders capable of solving today's complex business challenges
Thought partnership and advisory
Assessment and development
Relationship skill building
I use a proprietary, evidence-based coaching framework to create the context for leaders to move through four transformational stages in their leadership journey.
"Skillfully guides conversations and dissects issues"
- Francis McKenna, Economist, Ministry of Finance, Ontario Public Service
"Very informative, a good listener, with a wealth of experience"
- Dina El-Sahrigy, Deputy Medical Director, Rouge Valley Health Systems
“Thoughtful and progressive approach towards coaching”
- Jennifer Stubbs, Senior Manager, Cabinet Office, Government of Ontario
“Incredible skill in guiding me to my areas of greatest need and challenging me to work through difficult situations”
- Bill Roy, Director, Strategy and Integration Branch, OPS
“Genuinely listens and makes strong personal connections with his clients.”
- Tony Stillo, Manager, Ontario Ministry of Finance
"Has given me a greater level of awareness"
- Martin Shepherdly, Director, BeThere Global
"Helped me structure my entrepreneurial activities to deliver real success"
- Jason Neale, Managing Partner at Old Kent Road Financial
“Provided me with great insight and kept me committed to my own personal progress.”
- Dorothy Holster, Director, Ministry of Labor, Ontario Public Service
“Ever ready to offer true gems of wisdom.”
- Karin Groen, Change Leader, Lifelabs
I’m a psychoanalytically-oriented Executive and Leadership coach, holding the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
I’ve worked with CEOs, Presidents, Directors, High Potentials, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, creating observable behavioural change that is career-enhancing and life-affirming.
Prior to becoming a coach I was a Communications Specialist for 20 years, serving the technology, education, and pharmaceutical industries. I also have a background in academia, earning a PhD in Education from the University of Toronto and presenting at international conferences in Europe and North America.
I bring a wide range of frameworks, models and tools to support learning and change at each stage of every coaching engagement.
Clients appreciate the clarity with which I reflect their concerns, my commitment to deliver the results they're looking for, and the humour and insight I bring to coaching conversations.
If you would like to exponentially increase the rate of your personal and professional growth, please get in touch.